CERES is LIVE!
It is official! We have made it to CERES Go Live and together we begin our transformation of the way we work at Northwestern. Details to log in to CERES, including the link, are included below, as well as resources to get you started.
Welcome to CERES, where you will create and submit proposals, and manage awards and agreements. InfoEd is now a thing of the past. Please note that InfoEd will continue to be read-only through the end of the fiscal year, August 31, 2023.
You will log in using your Northwestern NetID and password through Northwestern Single Sign On (SSO) with Duo Authentication. Visit ceres.northwestern.edu.
Key Resources & Support
- CERES 101 is an introductory course through myHR Learn. Register here.
- The SRA Transformation Program Webpage is a good starting point for:
- Starting today and continuing through the summer of 2023, CERES Office Hours will be open for the entire Northwestern community. Please attend Office Hours to ask non-urgent questions, request demonstrations of the system, and get the support you need.
- Submit General CERES Questions to SRATransformation@northwestern.edu or to the CERES Q&A Form. For urgent help requests, submit a Sponsored Research Help Request Form.
- Refer to the CERES Page for CERES support resources.
The CERES team is committed to the continuous improvement of the system. We ask for your patience and cooperation over the next several weeks as our support teams address your questions through the transition.
Thank you for your continued support and welcome to CERES!
Renee Gonzales, Interim Assistant Vice President, Sponsored Research
CERES Change Management Team
CERES Project Team
NEED HELP? Click here!