June 28, 2022
Updated Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) screens in eRA Commons and updated RPPR Instruction Guide were released on June 23, 2022. The new screens accommodate FORMS-G and unique entity identifiers (UEI). One significant change is that navigation, viewing, validation, and routing functions are now done by clicking on the ellipsis (three dots) between the Award Number and the PI name. Budget forms for non-SNAP awards that were started but not submitted as of June 23 will need to be re-filled.
Highlights of New Changes
The screens will adopt the new standard features being incorporated in eRA modules, such as:
- Apps menu icon — The apps menu, located in the upper left of the new blue header, shows a dropdown menu of other eRA modules available to the user.
- Buttons — If multiple buttons exist in a row, the primary button will be prominent and the secondary ones will either be outlined or have no border, to help highlight the options that are more likely to be used.
- Header and Footer — An elegant header and footer take up less space, leaving more real estate for the functionality of the module.
- Action items — A three dot ellipsis icon, when clicked, displays a dropdown menu of action items. This icon replaces the action column. See Figure 3.
- Enhanced Table Tools — A set of tools enhances the ability to work with table data. See Figure 2.
For an explanation of all the new look and feel features, please see Navigating and Using the UI in eRA Modules in the eRA Commons online help.